Dr Georg Picot’s book, Politics of Segmentation: Party Competition and Social Protection in Europe, is n...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- German government introduces new measures tackling 'poverty migration'
- Child protection: from façade engagement to genuine care
- Germany's middle class prosperous but pessimistic, survey shows
- Interim commissioner bonuses branded 'excessive'
- Commission to help Belgian Ford workers get new jobs