Five Characteristics of Youth Unemployment in Europe: Flexibility, Education, Migration, Family Legacies, and ...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Gulf airlines hit back at European competition complaints
- Unions and employers step into new social dialogue design
- Commission threatens to loot Erasmus budget to finance Juncker Plan
- Report: Companies score better with bottom-up employee engagement
- For Britain's poorest, food aid becomes a way of life