Prof. Ruud Muffels from the University of Tilburg talks about policy innovations for young people in th...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- ECJ decision triggers crisis of social protection system in UK
- Norwegian minister: ‘We have the same rights and duties as EU member states’
- Luxembourg warns of Brexit ‘domino effect’ in Eastern Europe
- Facilitating the lives of 16 million international couples
- All eyes on the EU Skills Agenda