There have been three articles in YO! magazine from the European Youth Forum The first, Does the Youth Guarant...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Taking on bullies in the workplace
- Cities are at the forefront of the asylum crisis
- Timmermans: Deadlocked maternity leave extension will be ditched
- Germany's minimum wage effect: Fewer workers receiving unemployment aid
- Mr Timmermans, don’t underestimate civil society's potential in shaping Europe’s future