The discussion relating to the Local Advisory Board in Austria is available on the STYLE website here: LAB Mee...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Time for European business to listen to its workers
- Jobs and skills to cement democracy in post-Arab Spring Tunisia
- Commission launches youth volunteer ‘solidarity’ corps
- Malta looks to guide Europe on social issues in upcoming EU presidency
- Why innovation should be accessible for all [Promoted]
- Former EESC president: ‘We need an EU president’
- Netzpolitik editor: Trump will press on with ‘insidious’ TiSA deal