Dr Tiziana Nazio discusses how households affect young people’s chances of getting a job in the STYLE vi...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- EURACTIV Metamorphosis: The story behind EURACTIV’s rebranding
- How do we help Europe’s young entrepreneurs?
- O’Reilly reprimands EEAS over unpaid internships
- Parliament plenary rejects universal basic income
- Gates urges Trump not to defund foreign aid
- ETUC: Wages in Europe are too low
- Trudeau to MEPs: Trade has to work for people