Mark Smith (Grenoble School of Management) and Amadine Viguie (Euractive) have a new article in The Conversati...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- W20 Summit champions women’s interests ahead of G20
- Taxi industry launches alliance to compete with Uber
- Watson: There can only be ‘losers’ from Brexit
- App economy jobs come under Commission scrutiny
- Britain could lose 4,000 Deutsche Bank jobs over Brexit
- Commissioners promote more attractive cohesion policy
- ‘Hostile Brexit’ would be lose-lose deal for jobs