The European Youth Event (EYE) took place in the European Parliament in Strasbourg 20-21 May 2016. A unique op...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Human rights: A scapegoat for the ills of Europe
- Germany treads cautiously in court case to ban far-right party
- European divisions ‘hardening’, warns German think tank
- European NGO chief: To fight fear and populism, start with social programmes
- Mr Timmermans, blaming young people will not encourage them to engage in politics
- Study: Inadequate and poor housing costs EU €194 billion per year
- Stumped by transgender pension case, UK top court seeks EU help