A paper has been published by Zachary Kilhoffer, Miroslav Beblavý and Karolien Lenaerts from Centre for Europe...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- EU judges disapprove of Crocs design
- ILO concerned about the future of social dialogue
- Commission wants EU Labour Authority to open by 2019
- Bulgarian Presidency skips EP’s Istanbul Convention debate
- Spanish women stage unprecedented strike for rights
- A turnaround for social Europe?
- European People’s Party: What role for the regions and cities in EU 2019 elections? [Promoted content]