Professor Martin Seeleib-Kaiser (Oxford University) and Lisa Nandy MP discuss EU migration and what the real i...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- EU leaders skip second day of summit – and escape protests
- Who wants to spark an air transport trade war against the USA?
- Commission to cut maternity leave from 2015 work programme
- Circular Economy package to be ditched and re-tabled
- Five reasons why the European Union must invest in thermal renovation of homes for households in energy poverty