STLYE researcher Niall O’Higgins has released a new book – Rising to the youth employment challeng...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Estonia ‘e-residency’ offers Brexit Brits EU loophole
- France says to target Airbnb ‘unacceptable’ tax regime
- Football union wants EU to ban high transfer fees after Neymar deal
- EU fishing boats can operate in UK waters after Brexit, says Gove
- Polish government adviser: Commission position is ‘grotesque’
- France remains king of tourist destinations
- Women have to appease gender stereotypes to be influential