STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Brexit can be the rallying call for a Europe at its lowest ebb
- Commission wants fast internet in schools to fix digital illiteracy problem
- Populism in Europe stoking violence, say gay activists
- Wallonia’s red card for CETA is a chance for the EU to be a beacon to the world
- Corporate accountability: Is the EU ready to listen?
- Europe must keep its promises to older people under the SDGs
- Brexit will dominate Council summit behind the scenes