The final summary results of the project have been published in the e-book http://style-handbook.eu Youth Empl...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Stockholm mayor: Cohesion policy is strongest form of EU solidarity
- European Solidarity Corps caught in contradictions
- A European education area: How to make it work for Europe
- EIB vice-president: Only municipalities with healthy budgets will be funded
- Legislators weigh options to enforce growing number of EU labour rules
- Tackle the discrepancies of enlargement to build a genuine social model
- Commission ready to boost cash support in humanitarian aid