The next policy brief,Flexicurity, the Crisis & Young, from the European Research Project STYLE is availab...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- France and Poland hope for posted workers breakthrough
- What is next for eGovernment ?
- Farmers call for investment to make rural areas ‘worth living in’
- TOGETHER for a stronger, progressive family! [Sponsored]
- Navracsics: Education policy is tomorrow’s economic policy
- MEPs reach compromise on posted workers
- Change on the horizon for social rights?