The discussion relating to the Local Advisory Board in Austria is available on the STYLE website here: http://...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- The Parliament that Europeans want to hear from
- ECR candidate: EU needs dynamic debate and to officially recognise sign language
- Pre-Davos report calls for reforming capitalism to survive global backlash
- MEPs want ‘free cash’ to address job-killer robots threat
- WEF chief: Globalisation ‘easy scapegoat’ for global angst
- Austrian chancellor launches bid to win back voters from far right
- Finland first in Europe to take basic income plunge