A paper has been published by Zachary Kilhoffer, Miroslav Beblavý and Karolien Lenaerts from Centre for Europe...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Inspiring new forms of debate to boost participatory democracy in Europe
- Airlines must compensate for wildcat strike delays, says EU court
- Forget the skills gap, in energy cyber security, it’s a chasm
- French train strikes resume as unions square off with Macron
- Half of European flights at risk of delay after computer failure
- Europe to extend qualifications ‘passports’ for refugees
- Erasmus+ becomes increasingly popular in France