Here is the STYLE policy brief summary. This outlines the interesting and pertinent findings of the project as...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Fiat Serbia strike ends, negotiations kick off
- Commission strives to reach 40% women in management by end of mandate
- ‘Demographic dependency’ casts shadow over employment report
- Youth: The Future of Europe
- The Wisdom of Erasmus: What next for Europe’s Youth?
- Macron: Germany is competitive thanks to eurozone weaknesses
- EU leaps forward in attempt to ban carcinogens at work