A paper has been published by Zachary Kilhoffer, Miroslav Beblavý and Karolien Lenaerts from Centre for Europe...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Europe is recovering but needs to confront lingering dangers to its unity
- Dual vocational education and training in Germany – a blue print for Europe?
- MEP: Violation of labour laws under Youth Employment Initiative is unacceptable
- What if the youth could change Europe’s economic reality?
- EU should harness economic recovery to push structural reforms, economists say
- Durand: The debate on programmed obsolescence is not happening in the EU
- European social dialogue still unknown to many workers