Mark Smith (Grenoble School of Management) and Amadine Viguie (Euractive) have a new article in The Conversati...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Macron praises Juncker’s ‘social Europe’ and posted worker overhaul
- Greek parliament approves more austerity to unlock bailout funds, debt relief
- Immigration boosts Germany’s economy
- Sri Lanka regains valuable EU trade concession
- Youth Forum takes battle against unpaid internships to court
- Spring Economic Forecast: Bullish on Serbia
- Entrepreneurship education: Unused potential so far