POLICY BRIEF No1 STYLE OVERVIEW 280216
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Austrian Social Democrat PM Faymann booed on May Day
- May Day rally in Paris turns violent as pressure against labour reform grows
- Three years after Rana Plaza: Progress on corporate responsibility remains modest
- German companies seek to break America
- Women in ICT – How do EU member states measure up?