Dr Tiziana Nazio discusses how households affect young people’s chances of getting a job in the STYLE vi...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- The bailout business in the EU
- Education: Europe’s problem child
- France leads EU on duty of care requirements for multinationals
- Robots and Brexit: Indicators of the EU’s future?
- Socialists and Democrats reject Polish ‘morning-after pill’ restrictions
- EURACTIV Metamorphosis: The story behind EURACTIV’s rebranding
- How do we help Europe’s young entrepreneurs?