A new booklet has been produced by boingboing in association with the University of Brighton and community gro...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- European healthcare first victim of social spending cuts
- More than 50% of EU jobs at risk of computerisation
- Europe's first 'Intern Day' highlights unfair work conditions
- Parliament aims to reinvigorate European Youth Initiative
- Shift taxes from labour to environment, EEA tells ministers