A new video from the recent STYLE consortium meeting in Krakow. Andras Gabos discusses: How do parental resour...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Divides deepen between member states over posted workers bill
- Pittella: Socialists pushed ‘social agenda’ into Rome Declaration
- Europe’s labour pains
- Your imagination is tomorrow’s innovation
- Tim Jackson on prosperity without growth [Sponsored]
- EIB, WEF tell EU to embed social inclusion in economic policy
- Homelessness and housing exclusion have reached crisis levels in EU