The European Youth Event (EYE) took place in the European Parliament in Strasbourg 20-21 May 2016. A unique op...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- EU budget for 2017: Cohesion down, security up
- A ‘yellow card’ and the damage done
- Barcelona Mayor: ‘Rebel’ cities must tackle Brussels on refugee crisis
- Ban on headscarves and religious clothing is discrimination
- Brussels prepares to overrule Eastern Europe on posted workers directive
- The relationship between the posting debate and the Brexit debate
- Refugees face asylum rejection if they leave country of arrival, under new EU rules