Istanbul, January, 14 2015. Koç University organised a Local Advisory Board Meeting with the participation of ...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Juncker plan may bring unintended consequences for regional policy
- Report: Unemployment to continue to rise over the next 5 years
- In Belgium and France, marginalised Muslims fight in Syria ‘out of despair’
- Open labour markets more resilient to crisis, EU report finds
- Swiss seek to avert EU immigration clash with 'safeguard' clause