The next policy brief,Flexicurity, the Crisis & Young, from the European Research Project STYLE is availab...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- ‘Let’s do our work’ on social policy, Juncker tells member states
- Juncker is ‘sincerely in favour of social Europe’
- Don’t let criminals ruin European mobility
- Children must be at the heart of debate on Europe’s future
- Economic and social progress are two sides of the same coin
- Could things be different with a social Europe? [Sponsored]
- A more social Europe – no need to reinvent the wheel