Here is the STYLE policy brief summary. This outlines the interesting and pertinent findings of the project as...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Europe needs an industrial strategy
- Top women call for new economic mindset: ‘It’s gender, stupid!’
- Women’s Forum chief: EU should stop infighting and regain ambition
- EU civil society at a crossroads
- Debate: Education, employment and entrepreneurship for Europe’s young people
- Debate: Tackling youth unemployment in the EU
- Macron reaffirms hope for EU ahead of first summit