Edited by Jacqueline O’Reilly, Clémentine Moyart, Tiziana Nazio and Mark Smith
This book sets out to examine the effects of the Great Recession on youth employment. Despite considerable variation across Europe, even in better-performing countries significant pockets of youth struggled to make successful and sustainable transitions into employment.
Further details and PDF download available on the STYLE Handbook website.
Also available in paperback from Policy Press.
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- MEPs bless Mobility Package without fuss
- Moment of truth for the Youth Guarantee
- Staying on course during the storm – EU tools for a sustainable future
- Lack of strategy leaves Bulgaria last in terms of digital performance
- Fair treatment of Europe’s cross-border workers
- Homelessness cannot be just another ‘Fact of Life’ in the EU
- Protecting the seasonal workers in Europe