Edited by Jacqueline O’Reilly, Clémentine Moyart, Tiziana Nazio and Mark Smith
This book sets out to examine the effects of the Great Recession on youth employment. Despite considerable variation across Europe, even in better-performing countries significant pockets of youth struggled to make successful and sustainable transitions into employment.
Further details and PDF download available on the STYLE Handbook website.
Also available in paperback from Policy Press.
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Union leader: ‘With more social ambition, climate ambitions will also become higher’
- Where is social inclusion in the national recovery plans?
- The Single Market is the key to a resilient industrial policy
- Worker advocates call for more ‘democracy at work’ ahead of Porto Summit
- Rail companies should upskill workers for shift to digital: EU Commissioner
- Momentum for Social Europe
- Greater corporate tax transparency is also good for business