Edited by Jacqueline O’Reilly, Clémentine Moyart, Tiziana Nazio and Mark Smith
This book sets out to examine the effects of the Great Recession on youth employment. Despite considerable variation across Europe, even in better-performing countries significant pockets of youth struggled to make successful and sustainable transitions into employment.
Further details and PDF download available on the STYLE Handbook website.
Also available in paperback from Policy Press.
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Spain to extend temporary lay-off schemes for 800,000 workers
- Services of General Interest and their role in the post-COVID19 recovery [Promoted content]
- Conte faces showdown with aggrieved coalition party
- Peugeot, Fiat merger to be sealed by shareholders
- 2021: Build back to the future
- Venturing into cohesion: EU structural funds help create Croatian start-up ecosystem
- EU aims for a just transition in industry, but hurdles remain