Edited by Jacqueline O’Reilly, Clémentine Moyart, Tiziana Nazio and Mark Smith
This book sets out to examine the effects of the Great Recession on youth employment. Despite considerable variation across Europe, even in better-performing countries significant pockets of youth struggled to make successful and sustainable transitions into employment.
Further details and PDF download available on the STYLE Handbook website.
Also available in paperback from Policy Press.
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Germany to relax coronavirus border controls for farm workers
- Spain’s job market hammered by COVID-19
- Virus lockdowns put Europe’s invisible workers on front line
- COVID-19: France calls unemployed to work in fields as borders stay closed
- Virus frontier closures hamper cross-border workers
- Coronavirus: Macron announces drastic measures in France
- Eleven million jobs at risk from EU Green Deal, trade unions warn