Edited by Jacqueline O’Reilly, Clémentine Moyart, Tiziana Nazio and Mark Smith
This book sets out to examine the effects of the Great Recession on youth employment. Despite considerable variation across Europe, even in better-performing countries significant pockets of youth struggled to make successful and sustainable transitions into employment.
Further details and PDF download available on the STYLE Handbook website.
Also available in paperback from Policy Press.
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Commissioner Schmit: You cannot make money on social services
- Conservatives prepare to battle on platform workers directive, rally up with industry
- Financing the social economy
- State of play in social economy finance in the EU
- No time to lose: EU focuses on vocational skills to deliver green transition
- Czech gastronomy upgrade critical to attract ‘demanding’ tourists
- Germany’s big scramble for Ukrainian workers