Edited by Jacqueline O’Reilly, Clémentine Moyart, Tiziana Nazio and Mark Smith
This book sets out to examine the effects of the Great Recession on youth employment. Despite considerable variation across Europe, even in better-performing countries significant pockets of youth struggled to make successful and sustainable transitions into employment.
Further details and PDF download available on the STYLE Handbook website.
Also available in paperback from Policy Press.
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Pensions reform: We’re not going without a fight, the streets tell Macron
- France hit by nationwide strikes as unions fight Macron’s pension reform
- France: unemployment reform has workers’ unions up in arms
- Youth in Spain see jobs gain after years of instability
- MEPs tighten platform worker protection in key committee vote
- EU Commissioner: Council should revert to platform workers’ directive original text
- Belgians’ annual net salary to increase by €600 in 2023