A paper has been published by Zachary Kilhoffer, Miroslav Beblavý and Karolien Lenaerts from Centre for Europe...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- The Brief, powered by YARA – Why Macron doesn’t care about protests
- Tackling EU child poverty through Child Guarantee
- Trade unions take action to ensure a just transition
- Austria ‘declares war’ on social fraud
- MEP Van Nistelrooij: Cohesion is still a cornerstone, despite cuts
- All lights ‘set on green’ for end to Greek bailout, says Luxembourg finance minister
- A place for children in the EU’s budget