STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Nicolas Schmit: ‘The first dignity of work is to pay people a fair wage’
- Adapting labour markets to Europe’s green economy
- Question marks raised over scale of EU’s new climate fund
- French dairy industry ranks first worldwide but farmers don’t reap the benefits
- How would Finnish PM’s plan to have 4-day-week function in practice?
- Government’s handling of pension strikes threatens France’s EU credibility
- GDP is not enough to understand inequality, says UNDP chief