STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Regions call for ambitious EU budget, Cohesion policy, better cooperation
- Why the tone of doom for Europe’s ageing?
- The EU should avoid unnecessary labour market regulation
- Thomas Cook collapse will put new EU directive to the test
- Workers‘ participation needs to be a priority! [Promoted content]
- One in two Germans against increased migration, study says
- Finnish social minister: Europe needs ‘a paradigm shift’ towards the economy of well-being