Edited by Jacqueline O’Reilly, Clémentine Moyart, Tiziana Nazio and Mark Smith
This book sets out to examine the effects of the Great Recession on youth employment. Despite considerable variation across Europe, even in better-performing countries significant pockets of youth struggled to make successful and sustainable transitions into employment.
Further details and PDF download available on the STYLE Handbook website.
Also available in paperback from Policy Press.
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- EU sweetens its Blue Card for foreign professionals
- France to boost energy vouchers as consumer bills rise
- The rise of electric vehicles could deliver green jobs – but we need a plan
- We are struggling to get out of bed, but we still demand a seat at the table [Promoted content]
- Has Covid-19 left a ‘pandemic scar’ on young people? [Promoted content]
- A historic day for children growing up in poverty in the EU
- EU plans ‘climate action social fund’ to shield citizens from rising carbon prices