A paper has been published by Zachary Kilhoffer, Miroslav Beblavý and Karolien Lenaerts from Centre for Europe...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Why Europe needs a single market for philanthropy
- Redefining the elements for successful integration
- EU needs to fight inequalities, new Spanish PM says
- Developing AI at the heart of European Rights and Freedoms [Promoted content]
- Italy’s new leaders to ‘review’ Renzi labour reforms
- Germany only in the mid-range of digitalisation, EU index shows
- European Parliament votes in favour of the revision on posted workers