Edited by Jacqueline O’Reilly, Clémentine Moyart, Tiziana Nazio and Mark Smith
This book sets out to examine the effects of the Great Recession on youth employment. Despite considerable variation across Europe, even in better-performing countries significant pockets of youth struggled to make successful and sustainable transitions into employment.
Further details and PDF download available on the STYLE Handbook website.
Also available in paperback from Policy Press.
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Young people in Europe’s post-COVID transition – enabling them to be the solution, not the problem [Promoted content]
- Cohesion Commissioner tells Bulgaria to make good use of EU’s unprecedented funding
- Non-financial performance is too important a matter to be left to financiers
- Social inequalities overtake climate change in EU citizens’ concerns – poll
- New Spanish law to make food delivery workers ‘permanent staff’
- EU40 president: Basic digital skills have to become mainstream across Europe
- EESC President: Crisis is widening gap between school and real life for youth