Edited by Jacqueline O’Reilly, Clémentine Moyart, Tiziana Nazio and Mark Smith
This book sets out to examine the effects of the Great Recession on youth employment. Despite considerable variation across Europe, even in better-performing countries significant pockets of youth struggled to make successful and sustainable transitions into employment.
Further details and PDF download available on the STYLE Handbook website.
Also available in paperback from Policy Press.
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Scholz wants G7 to be pioneer for climate-friendly growth, social justice
- Spain moves to reduce ‘garbage’ temporary contracts
- EU seeks to clarify status of delivery app workers
- Deliveroo wins court battle on riders’ status in Belgium
- Living wages hang in the balance as MEPs try to derail Directive
- Between flexibility and precariousness, all eyes are on Brussels’ move on platform workers
- Danish and Swedish socialists fight against minimum wage directive