Edited by Jacqueline O’Reilly, Clémentine Moyart, Tiziana Nazio and Mark Smith
This book sets out to examine the effects of the Great Recession on youth employment. Despite considerable variation across Europe, even in better-performing countries significant pockets of youth struggled to make successful and sustainable transitions into employment.
Further details and PDF download available on the STYLE Handbook website.
Also available in paperback from Policy Press.
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- German families face €480 per year rise in gas bills under new levy
- ‘Count on us’: Scholz promises new package to help Germans with energy bills
- The EU’s minimum wage directive explained
- The transition has to come faster, can it still be just?
- The European inflation debate needs better wage data
- Social media fuels distrust in institutions across the EU, report finds
- Poland, Czech Republic struggle to replace the Ukrainian workers