Edited by Jacqueline O’Reilly, Clémentine Moyart, Tiziana Nazio and Mark Smith
This book sets out to examine the effects of the Great Recession on youth employment. Despite considerable variation across Europe, even in better-performing countries significant pockets of youth struggled to make successful and sustainable transitions into employment.
Further details and PDF download available on the STYLE Handbook website.
Also available in paperback from Policy Press.
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Stark split emerges within European People’s Party over worker status
- EU institutions inch closer to an agreement on platform worker status
- EU Parliament approves Minimum Wage Directive
- Businesses, trade unions criticise upcoming EU supply chain tool
- Rising energy prices could fuel social unrest across Europe this winter
- EU leaders must take steps to limit cold, hunger, homelessness in Europe this winter
- The EU’s child poverty plan is one year old – and most of Europe is failing to deliver