A paper has been published by Zachary Kilhoffer, Miroslav Beblavý and Karolien Lenaerts from Centre for Europe...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- France rolls out the red carpet for finance sector post-Brexit
- Women with Advanced and Metastatic Breast Cancer should be able to continue or return to work [Promoted content]
- EU must get serious about tackling Islamophobia
- Social voucher solutions ‘create jobs and combat black economy’
- Convergence in EU may stop without high-skilled workers – World Bank official
- Swiss to revisit talks on full treaty with EU after summer break
- MEPs show support for Parliament interpreters