Edited by Jacqueline O’Reilly, Clémentine Moyart, Tiziana Nazio and Mark Smith
This book sets out to examine the effects of the Great Recession on youth employment. Despite considerable variation across Europe, even in better-performing countries significant pockets of youth struggled to make successful and sustainable transitions into employment.
Further details and PDF download available on the STYLE Handbook website.
Also available in paperback from Policy Press.
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Not in Education, Employment or Training… and locked out of the labour market [Promoted content]
- Helping disengaged young people in times of pandemic
- Commission warns against the risk of the COVID19 becoming a social crisis
- Across EU, temporary layoff schemes no cure-all in slow COVID recovery
- Beware of jobs vs. climate clash in virus aftermath, EU warned
- EU Parliament becomes shelter for vulnerable women during COVID-19 crisis
- Portuguese workers leave home to celebrate coronavirus-style Labour Day