A paper has been published by Zachary Kilhoffer, Miroslav Beblavý and Karolien Lenaerts from Centre for Europe...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Four megatrends and the future of work
- Social Germany? Still a long way to equal opportunities
- Luca Visentini: “Now independence goes together with no social protection”
- Time to adopt the Equal Treatment Directive
- British MEP: Young people are often forced into precarious work
- MEPs and NGOs urge ministers to reach deal on Work-Life Balance directive
- Integration through language