STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Where is the workers participation in Europe? [Promoted content]
- Better work-life balance: closing the gender employment gap?
- For a new vision of social Europe after May’s elections [Promoted content]
- Gender balance in the workplace: ‘Not a women’s issue anymore’
- German bill to tackle undeclared work and child benefit fraud
- Europeans confident about their future jobs… but not their education
- French people make ‘social Europe’ proposals in workshops ahead of EU elections