STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- One third of trade unionists voted for the far-right at last EU election
- Cocaine trafficking reaching record highs, says EU drug agency
- Civil society organisations at the Sabir Festival put up a fight against nationalistic agendas in the EU [Promoted content]
- The candidates’ cards on the table for hosting the EU Labour Authority
- EU election 2019: What next for Social Europe?
- Five clauses for a new European Social Contract
- The success of populism, and why it’s all about the middle class