A paper has been published by Zachary Kilhoffer, Miroslav Beblavý and Karolien Lenaerts from Centre for Europe...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- The EU’s patchwork social pillar on work-life balance
- Member states must stop building barriers for posted workers
- Workers’ Voice needs statuary European framework [Promoted content]
- Germany to ease immigration rules to fight worker shortage
- EU orders Ryanair to meet European rules on local contracts
- Rising inequality calls for a new social contract
- Why we need to create a level playing field for new forms of work [Promoted content]