STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Europe creates labour watchdog to fight against abuses
- How robotics will shape Europe – and the policy that will support it
- Entrepreneurial skills as a vital tool to empower young people in Europe
- Why do foreign investors leave Bulgaria as if it were the Titanic?
- ‘Citizens do not see Europe as an answer to social challenges’
- The role of ‘social Europe’ during the European Elections
- Manifesto: Let us build the Social Europe of tomorrow together!