Edited by Jacqueline O’Reilly, Clémentine Moyart, Tiziana Nazio and Mark Smith
This book sets out to examine the effects of the Great Recession on youth employment. Despite considerable variation across Europe, even in better-performing countries significant pockets of youth struggled to make successful and sustainable transitions into employment.
Further details and PDF download available on the STYLE Handbook website.
Also available in paperback from Policy Press.
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Finland’s PM calls for shortening working hours
- All learners need real face time [Promoted content]
- Germany tops up holiday voucher fund with €840m
- National recovery plan, taxes, subsidised contracts… Macron’s three economic priorities
- Make Child Poverty History [Promoted content]
- MEPs bless Mobility Package without fuss
- Moment of truth for the Youth Guarantee